Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm a fucking PALADIN

Been WoWing it up with my scroll of resurrection free play time courtesy miss Amber Neely. Also got a prepaid two month game card which I've yet to activate. Think I'm gonna save that for after round one of Deviant Dead (assuming we get in, that is.)

Anyway, I'm playing a Draenai Paladin. Currently lvl 32. Not bad considering I've only been playing off and on for a week. This game is a lot easier the second time 'round. Server is Parenhold on PvE (Normal) play.

Anyway, stupid screenshot time yay!


I decided to be a beautiful lady for Halloween:


A tree and a penguin on the beach. Best disguise ever? I think so.


I'm so easily distracted by the dumbest shit.


Yeah, that's right. I got a Sinister Squashling. Bow to me, nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment